Hello! How is it going? You know that lately I’m focusing on sharing with you different beauty routines (like this one for oily skin or this one to reduce wrinkles) to suit the various needs of your skin so that you all can glow.
You know that one of my mantras is to always hydrate the skin o keep it healthy, firm and young. However, we often find that our skin is especially dehydrated and drinks more than usual (especially now during winter, having to face the cold, wind and other elements that damage it). So, today I’m bringing you a routine specially designed to nourish and moisturize your skin in depth.
In this night routine for dehydrated skin I have included the following products:
- Youth to the People Superfood Face Wash
- The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution
- The Ordinary Buffet
- The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion
- The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + ECGC
- Youth to the People Age Prevention Superfood Eye Cream
- Youth to the People Superfood Moisture Cream
- Nuxe Rêve de Miel
1. YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE SUPERFOOD FACE WASH.
You know that every routine has to start cleansing the skin in depth to remove excess oil, dead skin, the remains of makeup and other products that we have used during the day and all the particles that have been deposited on the skin.
This cleanser gives you everything your skin needs to keep it clean and free of impurities while nourishing it with antioxidants and prevents it from drying, thanks to the effect of green tea, spinach and kale. We used to think that a good cleanser is one that leaves us the feeling of having passed a sandpaper through the face (and so sometimes exfoliate more), but good cleansers leave the skin soft and hydrated.
2. THE ORDINARY GLYCOLIC ACID 7% TONING SOLUTION.
At this point you should know that the toner is a fundamental part of your beauty routine. With it, you get to rebalance the pH of your skin after cleansing and prepare it for the rest of the products you are going to apply. In this case, specifically, because it is a toner with glycolic acid (which you remember that it’s an Alpha Hydroxy acid or AHA), you get to remove the dead skins while hydrating the skin, what else can you ask for?
3. THE ORDINARY BUFFET.
Normally, when our skin is especially dehydrated we notice that it lacks glow and firmness, as it needs an extra nutrition. With this serum we contribute with a good dose of peptides in order to promote the production of collagen and to achieve a firmer and smoother skin. Remember that this serum should not be combined with other peptides or vitamin C-rich products to prevent them from losing their properties.
4. THE ORDINARY GRANACTIVE RETINOID 2% EMULSION.
You know me well, and you will find that for me one of the cornerstones of the beauty routines are the boosters. This type of products give us that extra dose of nutrition that the rest of products do not provide us. In this case, The Ordinary have developed a retinoid compound that brings all the benefits of retinol (anti-aging properties and balancing the skin tone) but avoiding the irritation that it normally gives us.
5. THE ORDINARY CAFFEINE SOLUTION 5% + ECGC.
You know that I love this eye contour, since I started to include it in my beauty routines I can’t stop using it. You may remember that I already spoke to you about it in more detail in its review. A good eye contour is fundamental to have an active, youthful and much more expressive look. In this case, caffeine and ECGC (a compound derived from green tea leaves) provide incredible antioxidant properties to reduce the bags, dark circles and fine lines of the area around the eyes. What do you think?
6. YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE AGE PREVENTION SUPERFOOD EYE CREAM.
Long ago I wouldn’t have thought of combining two eye contours to reduce dark circles, but today I think it is the most effective solution, especially for the days I am more tired or stressed. This eye contour by Youth to the People gives us an additional dose of antioxidants and nutrients to increase the effect of the one I mentioned above and get a much more rejuvenated look.
7. YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE SUPERFOOD MOISTURE CREAM.
A beauty routine is barely useless without a good moisturizer to finish it. In this case, Youth to the People has developed a nutritious moisturizing cream that’s loaded with antioxidants due to its composition rich in kale, spinach, green tea and hyaluronic acid. This moisturizer is perfect for dehydrated skin, since it allows the skin to restore its water levels while reducing fine lines and increases the firmness of the skin, better impossible.
For me, a night routine is not really over until I finish with a good lip balm. This one by Nuxe is perfect for those who have a tendency to dry and cracked lips (I don’t know about you, but for me the winter is very hard in that regard). This lip balm is rich and dense, so during the night it will work and in the morning you will find your lips hydrated, soft and protected.
How did you like this beauty routine? Have you ever used any of these products? I’m sure that, by following it, your skin will be much more hydrated, firm and young, you’ll see! If you have any questions or want to see some other specific routine leave me a comment and I will answer as soon as possible.
Did you like this post? Do you want other routines that will help you nourish your skin and solve your needs? Then you want to take a look at these posts:
Did you like to read this article and want to help me continue with this project? You can do it in different ways, all very simple, depending on the degree of implication you want:
1. You can follow me on Facebook and on Instagram to receive all my news. There is a lot of content that I publish exclusively in those networks (especially in Instagram, where I share swatches, first impressions of products, etc.) and that may be of interest for you.
2. You can give me likes, leave comments, share my publications, etc. Facebook and Instagram are require a lot of interaction from their users to not be invisible, so if you like my content it would be great if you interacted with it.
3. You can post a photo on your social networks tagging me and using the hashtag #TMKingdom if I helped you, so I can reach more people.
4. You can purchase products through the links you find on the website. The products are not going to cost you more, but I will receive a small commission that helps me with expenses. This project requires a huge amount of effort and dedication, so you will help me to continue to offer content of the highest quality.