Hello! My name is Nacho, I am an almost 30 year old guy and I live in Málaga (Spain).
I like to take care of my image and try new products to get my best look. I am passionate about cosmetics and skin care and from here I will try to share my knowledge, opinions and routines. For many years my friends have asked me about what beauty products to use, which ones are best suited for their skin type, etc. It got to a point in which the shop clerks of cosmetics stores left me to advise friends and others, even though I still have a lot to learn.
I have decided to create this blog about cosmetics and skincare to help you avoid my mistakes and get a glowy skin through my informative posts, reviews, routines and comparisons.
Being a guy doesn’t mean I’m just going to talk about skincare products for men. In fact, gendered cosmetics are just a form of marketing. We must adapt our routines to our skincare needs because cosmetics have no gender: skin is skin.
My opinion will always be honest. If I like a product, I’ll say it. If I don’t like it, I’ll say it too. Maybe eventually I’ll make collaborations with brands, but I’ll always be honest with you and my opinions, as I explain in my transparency policy.
I loooove samples and minis. A lot. I mean a lot. You may think I have a problem, but shhh (they are always handy).
Random things about me:
- I have combination-oily skin.
- I wear glasses, which makes it easy for my temples and nose to get oily.
- I am usually shaved, although my neck area gets irritated so easily.
- I live in Málaga, so UV radiation is especially damaging for my skin.
- The water here has a lot of lime, which are really drying for my skin and hair.
- My work gets pretty stressing, so I have to pay special attention to taking care of my skin.
- My skin tone is quite fair, so in summer I must be careful or I get sunburnt.
- I always, always, always use sunscreen with SPF30 or higher.
- I have fine hair that’s also prone to greasing easily.
- I have a lot of body hair, which I try to keep always shaved.