Hello, hello! How is it going? Today I’m with one of my routines so I can help you improve your skin. In this case, I want to help you moisturize your skin in depth so that you have a younger and more active look and also reduce wrinkles and increase the firmness and elasticity of your skin. Sounds good, doesn’t it? A few weeks ago I shared with you my night routine for dehydrated skin, so with this one you will have the perfect complement.
Among the products that I have included in this routine we find:
- Youth to the People Superfood Face Wash
- Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
- The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%
- The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + ECGC
- Youth to the People Superfood Moisture Cream
- La Roche Posay Anthelios
1. YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE SUPERFOOD FACE WASH.
A good cleanser is essential to ensure that your beauty is routine effective. After all, with the cleansing we manage to remove dead cells, remains of makeup and other products and other particles that are deposited on our skin throughout the day. In this case, the Youth to the People Superfood Face Wash cleanser comes loaded with antioxidants to help you keep your skin hydrated and nourished, as well as cleaning it.
2. PYUNKANG YUL ESSENCE TONER.
You know that lately I’m all about Korean cosmetics. In this case, I bring you a toner with essence that has revolutionized my morning routines. For many years I have used toners that left me indifferent, but in this case my skin gets all soft and nourished after using it. It has a very rich texture, closer to a serum, which I love. If you want to hydrate your skin you have to help at all the steps, and this particular one is fundamental, remember the toner is the first product you leave on your skin.
3. THE ORDINARY HYALURONIC ACID 2% + B5.
In this post I spoke to you in more detail about this serum by The Ordinary. Hyaluronic acid is one of the best ingredients to help our skin stay hydrated, as it is able to withstand 1000 times its weight in water, so it attracts it to penetrate deep inside our skin. In addition, vitamin B5 gives you an extra benefit, as it hydrates the surface of your skin as well. Sounds great, doesn’t it?
4. THE ORDINARY EUK 134 0,1%.
This was one of the first products of The Ordinary that I got, and long ago I published its review, which you can read here. Our skin needs to receive a good dose of antioxidants to confront the free radicals that attack it throughout the day. With this booster we help the antioxidants naturally present in our skin so that those free radicals do not affect them. Nothing like starting the day nourishing your skin in depth.
5. THE ORDINARY CAFFEINE SOLUTION 5% + ECGC.
To me, this eye contour has been a discovery, as I told you in its review. It has helped me to greatly reduce the dark circles and so I have gotten a much more active look. Without a doubt, this eye contour will come in great to improve the blood flow under your eyes and thus reduce dark circles.
6. YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE SUPERFOOD MOISTURE CREAM.
If you are looking for a very nutritious and rich moisturizer, you’ve already found yours. Youth to the People have developed a product loaded with antioxidants and hyaluronic acid to maintain the water levels of your skin in conditions. With this moisturizer you will not only moisturize your skin in depth, but also reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
7. LA ROCHE POSAY ANTHELIOS.
All morning routines have to end with a good sunscreen so that our skin is not damaged by radiation. A routine without sunscreen loses all its meaning, as it is no use nourishing the skin if the sun is going to harm it. In this case, besides, the absence of perfumes makes it much more enjoyable and appropriate for sensitive skins, you only have to start using it now.
How did you like this routine? Do you already use any of these products? You know that if you have any questions you only have to leave me a comment and I will reply as soon as possible.
If you liked this post you may want to take a look at these others:
Did you like to read this article and want to help me continue with this project? You can do it in different ways, all very simple, depending on the degree of implication you want:
1. You can follow me on Facebook and on Instagram to receive all my news. There is a lot of content that I publish exclusively in those networks (especially in Instagram, where I share swatches, first impressions of products, etc.) and that may be of interest for you.
2. You can give me likes, leave comments, share my publications, etc. Facebook and Instagram are require a lot of interaction from their users to not be invisible, so if you like my content it would be great if you interacted with it.
3. You can post a photo on your social networks tagging me and using the hashtag #TMKingdom if I helped you, so I can reach more people.
4. You can purchase products through the links you find on the website. The products are not going to cost you more, but I will receive a small commission that helps me with expenses. This project requires a huge amount of effort and dedication, so you will help me to continue to offer content of the highest quality.