Hello! How are you? Last week I shared with you a routine that I really wanted to publish: my night routine to reduce wrinkles. In that post I gave you a few tricks to improve your night routines if what you are interested in is reducing fine lines.
In this post I will give you a few tricks for those who, like me, have oily skin and aim to keep your oil levels balanced while hydrating your skin in depth. As you know, those of us with oily skin must be very meticulous with cleansing, but we should not abuse it if we do not want to achieve the opposite result, since a very aggressive cleanse ends up dehydrating the skin, unbalancing the hydrolipidic barrier so that it generates more oil.
In this post I am going to talk about several products that work great to keep the skin clean, nourished and well hydrated. Among the products included in this routine are:
- Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Charcoal Soap
- Pixi Glow Tonic
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
- The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Solution
- The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + ECGC
- Youth to the People Superfood Moisture Cream
You already know that lately I am in a phase of discovering Korean cosmetics, trying a lot of products and incorporating them into my beauty routines to see how they feel on my skin. In this case, I bring you a Klairs cleansing soap that’s great for oily skin because of its composition, which is rich in sugar, charcoal and jojoba oil.
As I have mentioned on other occasions, charcoal is a great ingredient for your cleansers (especially if you have oily skin), since it absorbs excess oil from the skin without dehydrating it and also removes dead skin and particles that are left behind. They deposit on the skin throughout the day.
You can get the Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Charcoal Soap on Wishtrend.
If you want to know how my experience buying at Wishtrend was, you can check my post on Where to buy Korean cosmetics.
2. PIXI GLOW TONIC.
Those who know me better know that I am very happy with this toner. Its composition, with glycolic acid (an AHA or Alpha Hydroxy Acid) is excellent for removing dead skin and rebalancing the pH of your skin so that it absorbs better the rest of your beauty routine products. In addition, this toner will help your skin look firmer and smoother, making it a great anti-aging solution.
You can get the Pixi Glow Tonic at The Hut (US & Canada).
3. THE ORDINARY HYALURONIC ACID 2% + B5.
It’s been a while since I first told you about this wonderful serum, but I do not tire of recommending it. Since I started using it I am very happy with the result. It is an effective and nutritious serum that gives your skin the hydration it needs thanks to its composition rich in hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5. For its part, hyaluronic acid hydrates your skin in depth, while vitamin B5 gives you superficial hydration that gives you a more rejuvenated and active look.
4. THE ORDINARY SALICYLIC ACID 2% SOLUTION.
Salicylic acid is a BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acid) that gives an excellent result to gently exfoliate the skin and control oil levels. Although those with sensitive skin should not use such aggressive products, this is the best solution to keep the oil at bay and maintain a uniform skin tone.
You can get The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Solution at DECIEM (UK).
5. THE ORDINARY CAFFEINE SOLUTION 5% + ECGC.
Those of you who have been following me for some time already know that this eye contour is one of my favourite products of The Ordinary. This is an eye contour rich in antioxidants that will come great to reduce your bags and dark circles, minimize congestion and give you a younger, active and healthy.
6. YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE SUPERFOOD MOISTURE CREAM.
Those of us with oily skin usually think about cleansing, cleansing and cleansing, but hydration is one of the keys to healthy skin. This moisturizer is rich in antioxidants and hyaluronic acid, which will allow you to have a younger skin at the same time you nourish it in depth, how does that sound?
On my first post I told you about this lip balm. For quite some time I have recommended Suavina to everyone. It is an effective, soft and light lip balm that you can use day and night without getting tired. It has a rich menthol flavor and a citrus smell that hooks anyone. For me a night routine does not end without a good lip balm, and with Suavina you will have the best possible ending.
With this routine I am sure that you will be able to reduce your oil levels while keeping your skin well nourished and hydrated, is not it perfect? Soon I will continue to share more routines so that you will find everything your skin needs, stay tuned! If you have any question you just have to leave a comment and I will answer you as soon as possible.
What products are essential in your beauty routines? What other problems do you want me to deal with in my next posts?
If you enjoyed this post you may want to have a look at these two:
Did you like to read this article and want to help me continue with this project? You can do it in different ways, all very simple, depending on the degree of implication you want:
1. You can follow me on Facebook and on Instagram to receive all my news. There is a lot of content that I publish exclusively in those networks (especially in Instagram, where I share swatches, first impressions of products, etc.) and that may be of interest for you.
2. You can give me likes, leave comments, share my publications, etc. Facebook and Instagram are require a lot of interaction from their users to not be invisible, so if you like my content it would be great if you interacted with it.
3. You can post a photo on your social networks tagging me and using the hashtag #TMKingdom if I helped you, so I can reach more people.
4. You can purchase products through the links you find on the website. The products are not going to cost you more, but I will receive a small commission that helps me with expenses. This project requires a huge amount of effort and dedication, so you will help me to continue to offer content of the highest quality.