In this page I have included all my basic posts so that you can get to know your skin better and you learn how to take care of it. Here you can check my blog’s main page, where you will find all my news.
- How to create a skincare routine: basic guide.
- How to use skincare products correctly.
- The 10 most common mistakes in your skincare routine.
- Patch test: how to start using any skincare product.
- How to wash your face correctly.
- The 8 most common cleansing mistakes.
- How to choose the best sunscreen.
- The 8 most common mistakes about sunscreen.
- Comparison: the best sunscreen (1).
- Comparison: sunscreens (2).
- Everything you need to know about body care.
- 3 things you should know about your skin.
- Skin barrier: key in your skincare routines.
- What is sensitive skin and how to take care of it.
- Irritation: what is it and how to prevent it.
- Skin spots: causes, types and treatments.
- Wrinkles: causes, types and treatments.
- Acne: causes, types and treatments.
- Maskne: acne after wearing a mask?
- Did you get pimples when using a new product? It may be a purge.
- Understanding the ingredients list (INCI): basic guide.
- What actives can you combine in your skincare routine?
- How to start using exfoliating acids.
- Exfoliating acids guide.
- Comparison: the best niacinamide serum.
- Vitamin C.
- Comparison: the best vitamin C serum.
- Hyaluronic acid.
- Comparison: the best hyaluronic acid serum.
- Vitamin A: Retinoids.
- Comparison: cosmetics with retinoids.
- Parabens: should you avoid them?
- Why your cosmetics don’t need perfumes or essential oils.
- How to read the labels of cosmetics.
- PAO and expiration date: when do skincare products expire?
- Everything you need to know about cruelty free cosmetics.
- How to change your skincare routine during summer.
- Moisturizer: what is it and how it works.
- Do moisturizers and makeup with SPF give you enough protection from the sun?
- What skincare products can you use during pregnancy?
- Shaving and hair removal: everything you need to know.